Railtrain’s work health and safety (WHS) philosophy embraces the belief that all accidents are preventable. Zero harm is the basis of Railtrain’s approach. Railtrain’s WHS performance is built on the following positive principles:
- Executive management empower everyone in the organisation to make a difference
- Working together towards a shared vision of safety excellence
- Implementation of our values-based safety management system
- Striving for safety excellence by encouraging active participation by all
- Systematically identify and manage hazards such that risk is minimised
- Developing knowledge of how to deal with risks effectively
- Fostering a workplace safety culture that supports continuous WHS improvement.