RMC Signalling & Electrical
RMC Rail Services acquired Signalling and Electrical capability in 2018 through the purchase and restructure of existing Perth based, Australian Railway Signalling & Electrical.
Since 2018, we have moved to further our capability through the provision of signal support to deliver Maintenance & Renewals Programs as well as stand-alone Projects including supporting various projects on the Metronet program and the rollout of Automatic Train Protection for Perth Transport Authority (PTA).
With depots in Western Australia and a strong Project Management Office to support we are able to offer dependable delivery services in both maintenance and renewals.
- Trained, certified technicians to carry out maintenance assignments
- Trained, certified points fitters to maintain a full range of points equipment
- Experience in AC Electrification areas
- Experience in heavy haul rail environments
- Provision of experienced supervision.
- Fully equipped maintenance vehicles available
- Shift work and shutdown crews available
- Back-office support for fault analysis
Track Renewals, Construction & Installation
- Trained, certified technicians for work on construction projects
- Experienced rail electricians available for construction projects
- Experienced points fitters available
- Flexible FIFO crews
- Experience in heavy haul rail and passenger network environments
- Cadweld certified staff available
- Disconnect / connect capacity
- Test & Commissioning resources
Flexible FIFO crews
- Fully equipped construction vehicles available
- Site supervision / HSE / Management available
- Location case wiring & installation capacity
- Pits & Pipes installation capacity
- Cable / Bell testing
- Testing & Commissioning resources available