The team at Railtrain’s RTO (Registered Training Organisation/RTO Code 52221) are rail industry and training specialists. Railtrain’s training services include workforce development; delivering client and site specific up-skilling strategies to new workers and existing workforces. Railtrain’s training team’s consultative services include assisting clients to align and recognise their current workforce’s job roles to nationally recognised competencies, ensuring our clients are supported in maintaining their compliance to the current Rail Safety Act and Regulations.
The Railtrain training team collaborate with clients to develop site specific training programs and courseware, whilst working with each client to minimise the initial impact that training activities can often have on operations (Please feel free to read Railtrain’s client testimonials). Railtrain has a well appointed training facility, although trainers and assessors are placed “on the job” ensuring authentic training and assessment opportunities for all stakeholders. Please feel free to read Railtrain’s client testimonials.
Railtrain currently provides learning pathways in:
- Certificate II Rail Infrastructure TLI21315
- Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure TLI32515
- Certificate II in Shunting TLI22015
- Certificate III in Terminal Train Driving TLI33215
- Certificate IV in Train Driving TLI42615
- Certificate II Track Protection TLI21915
- Locomotive Second Person Program Course Outline
- Generic – Introduction to Train Crew Program Course Outline
- Victoria, Introduction to Train Crew Program Course Outline
Railtrain’s training team can advise of funding application opportunities on enquiry.