Safe Working Consultancy
The Rail Safety National Law (WA) Act 2015, Rail Safety National Law (WA) Regulations 2015 and Codes of Practices are established to ensure uniformed safety management systems are adopted throughout the Rail Industry.
Railtrain contracts with clients to develop and write Rail Safety Plans.
Railtrain has a strong history of partnering on major projects to ensure all maintenance and construction activities are conducted in line with safeworking rules, and regulations of the Rail Safety Act.
Railtrain support projects with qualified and accredited safeworking personnel to protect rail worksite’s.
Our team mobilises workforces to site fully equipped with:
- All required PPE
- Track Access Permits
- Rail Safety Management Plan
- Train Information
- Associated Operating Rules and Appendices
- Safe working and Emergency Response Equipment
- Access and support from our OHS & Rail Safety Management team
- Access and support from our Rail Safety Trainers via our RTO.
Rail safeworking is critical to all rail projects and Railtrain are committed to ensuring all projects are completed safely with zero harm.