Integrated Rail Services
Railtrain is able to offer fully or partially integrated Rail Services by combining below rail capability including asset management, inspection and maintenance of private yards, sidings and terminals with above rail offerings such as train operations, work train solutions, terminal operations and provisioning.
Deep industry and rail experience allows Railtrain to offer flexible, effective, efficient and most importantly safe solutions to the Rail industry.
- With experience and capability in heavy haul, bulk and intermodal, Railtrain is capable of providing train operations capability for seasonal demand or short term spot tonnes
- Our experience in planning and rostering to meet fatigue guidelines, train pathing knowledge that will assist in a total managed service providing flexibility to meet our customer demands
- Railtrain can manage all logistics including vehicle transport, accommodation, flights and competency requirements
- Partnering with clients to remove inefficiencies in work practices, restrictive rostering guidelines to assist with a more efficient and productive operation
- All Railtrain Train Crew are upskilled to the latest Cert IV in Train Driving prior to starting on any client site to insure all legal competency requirements are met
- Our experience in Work Trains can provide complete services per
shift, corridor or dedicated origin destination workings
- Railtrain can construct operating procedures for locomotive start up, operation and ongoing re accreditation to insure compliance in line with the construction work plan as required by the client
- Ability to develop specialist drivers accredited on multiple routes and safeworking accreditation to allow efficient execution of work trains without limitation.
- Coupled with our Rail Infrastructure teams, we are also well placed to offer unloading services for Rail, Ballast and Sleeper unloading
- Whether Intermodal or Bulk commodities Railtrain are able to provide full or partial terminal operations services including loading, unloading and shunting. The train could be relieved on arrival with Railtrain competent crews to fulfil tasks such as terminal driving, unloading commodities and provisioned to set up for departure to be handed back to client to complete main line driving task
- Railtrain has the ability to supply experienced terminal staff that can complete intermodal loading/unloading tasks and prepare trains for departure providing shunting and wagon inspection and repair
- Provisioning and ancillary
- Above rail services including the provisioning of fuel, sand and water to keep your trains moving can be tailor made to meet your operational requirements.
- Setting up all trains for departure by making up trains, completing departure checks, set up of all locomotive requirements such as multi coupling, distributive power and ECP braking configurations
Supply Chain Solutions:
- Partner with commodity producers during pre–feasibility to develop alternative supply chain solutions including fully self-managed Planning, Coordination and Operation of client rail assets to deliver smarter supply chain solutions
- Full end to end operational management