The team at Railtrain’s RTO (Registered Training Organisation/RTO Code 52221) are rail industry and training specialists. Railtrain’s training services include workforce development; delivering client and site specific up-skilling strategies to new workers and existing workforces. Railtrain’s training team’s consultative services include assisting clients to align and recognise their current workforce’s job roles to nationally recognised competencies, ensuring our clients are supported in maintaining their compliance to the current Rail Safety Act and Regulations.
The Railtrain training team collaborate with clients to develop site specific training programs, whilst working with each client to minimise the initial impact that training activities can often have on operations. Railtrain has a well appointed training facility, although trainers and assessors can be placed “on the job” ensuring authentic training and assessment opportunities for all stakeholders.
- TLI27120 Certificate II Rail Infrastructure
- TLI37120 Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure
- TLI42615 Certificate IV in Train Driving
- TLI21920 Certificate II Track Protection
- TLI23220 Certificate II in Shunting
- TLI33215 Certificate III in Terminal Train Driving
- TLI27121 Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure
- TLI37121 Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure
- TLI21921 Certificate II in Track Protection
- TLI23221 Certificate II in Shunting
- TLI42621 Certificate IV in Train Driving
- TLI33221 Certificate III in Terminal Train Driving