Think Safe + Work Safe = Home Safe
Railtrain expects all of their employees to commit to working safely and working with each other, Railtrain and the client to achieve a safe workplace for everyone.
Management Role in the Workplace:
- Safety is driven from the top level down;
- Personal commitment to follow up any safety concerns employees identify;
- The day to day management of health and safety issues;
- Identifying and controlling hazards prior to being mobilised onsite;
- Promoting safety awareness and encouraging employee communication and consultation.
Employee roles in the Workplace:
- Never undertake any job that is believed to be unsafe;
- Take care of their own safety and the safety of others;
- Never act in a way that may place themselves or others at risk;
- Adhere to all the relevant safety procedures and practises;
- Report any near misses, incidents, accidents and injuries;
- Wear the correct personal protective equipment at all times.
Railtrain trusts all employees commit to make safety a way of life.