Rio Tinto M1 – General Safeworking
Participants will be provided with a general understanding of their obligations when working inside the Danger Zone under the supervision and instruction of a Protection Officer. Participants will be able to understand their role on the network, demonstrate correct use of radio’s, language and protocols, including emergency communications, and how to stop rail vehicles in case of emergency.
FACE TO FACE DELIVERY
Conducted at Railtrain’s training facility located at 1/58 Tarlton Crescent, Perth Airport, WA
For virtual M1 training sessions, please note the following requirements for learners:
- Email address
- Access to a PC/Laptop or Tablet with working camera and microphone
- Course ware will be emailed to reference during the course, learner to print or have accessible during course on their PC
- Dial in via WebEx – video link will be emailed to learner to join class in
- Assessments will be completed via Cloud Assess – once enrolled learners will get an email prompting log in to cloud assess, so will need those login details on the day of training.
M1 Course Information
|Course Duration||7 Hours|
|Course Price - Perth Face to Face||$345 + GST|
|Course Price - Online||$460 + GST|
|Course Price - Karratha||Private courses may be arranged up on site $460 + GST per person (Minimum of 4 attendees)
Client to provide
• Flights & accommodation
• training with a projector*
*Where possible Railtrain may be able to source a training room from Rio for clients if there is availability at no extra cost.
|Prerequisites||Participants must have an active SAP number, Rail Safety Awareness (RSA) and a valid Cat 3 Rail Medical signed off by the Rio Tinto Chief Medical Officer|
|What is required for Online||- PC/Laptop with working Camera and microphone
|What to Bring||Photo ID|
|What to Wear||Full RTIO PPE - Yellow Hi vis long sleeve shirt, long pants, safety boots, glasses and gloves|